Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

WHY DID I DO IT SUNDAY

What a Sunday it started out good then I got the big idea to rearrange the living room. To start with the first thing we did today I made my keys GIRLY
 

All I did was take nail polish and paint the key then I added glitter you can use glitter powder or glitter nail polish let one side dry before doing the next I added nail top coat to keep the glitter on. I love them and it makes knowing what key is what easier. Next on my list was to clean the house but where's the fun in that. I decided im going to completely rearrange my living room so a 10 minute mess became a disaster

 
 
 
 
We had already moved everything around I forgot to get a before picture ( I was in the zone) also I was trying to get done before carl came home from work which didn't happen. I am always rearranging things in my house I get that from my mom but he was nice about it today. He just came in and shook his head and said ok what do u need me to do once the shock wore off we got it all done well 5 hours later but I think it cam out good for now
 
If you to have a habit of always rearranging your house click the like button.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment