Translate

Monday, November 18, 2013

FOR MY NEXT CHALLENAGE


For my next challenge im thinking of making make ahead meals to freeze. I have been reading a lot about them in other blogs and it seem to make sense. So I went to the store and bought freezer bags and some ingredients and tomorrow im going to make maybe 3 or 4 meals just to see how it goes. I love the idea of make ahead meals but im worried that we  wont want to eat them and they will just sit there. Which is why im going to start slow. One thing im excited to make is chicken just chicken its so smart in my house we use a lot of chicken in everyday foods but its a pain to make all that chicken for one sandwich so what u do is take like two breast cook it up shred it and put it in a bag so if u want some chicken in a salad or for a sandwich even a quick quesadilla u can just grab what u need and go Then my husband never eats breakfast he wakes up and goes so I want to make breakfast burritos. I'll make 5 different ones label them then but them in the freezer and in the morning I can heat it up for him and he could eat it in the car. There are a couple more things I want to try I put them on my pinterest there are hundreds of ideas there just type in make ahead meals. Well that is what I plan to do tomorrow. If any of u have done this I would love ur opinion as to weather u liked it hated it or and suggestions u may have

No comments:

Post a Comment