Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

QUEIT AND CALM

For tho's of u following my blogs carl and my night was very romantic we just hung out and watched movies all night we did get interrupted by a possible baby delivery from my brother but it was false alarm. Other then that it was great my Saturday was a quiet one which was much needed I cleaned and read my book its really getting good and the girls played outside I can't wait for tomorrow I get to go to my friends baby shower and I haven't seen her in forever. It kinda sucks because I have to share her with all her other guests but some time is better then no time and because im a last minute kinda girl we have to go to the store first thing and get her a presents, when will I learn but ya so nothen to exciting but its been such a busy couple of day Im glad to just sit back and relax hope you all had a good Saturday

                                                                     GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment