Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

WHAT'S MY MORNING LIKE?

I wake up to the sound of that trusty alarm clock ringing in my ear. I scramble to find it knock over half my night stand in the process. I get up and stretch and run for my robe. My how cold weather has just creped her way in. I go to the kids room and grab there coat hat and glove along with there book bags. I sign all the papers and note they forgot to show me the night before. I place there yummy snacks in there dedicated pocket. Look once more at how cute they are when they sleep. So warm and comfy. Dreaming of candy,  rainbows and ponies. I let out one more loving sigh...........Then I open all the curtains and say ok time to get up and go to school! Two half awake children fumble out of bed and plop on the couch and like every morning there favorite shows are waiting. They look at me with half awake faces as I tell them there snacks are backed your homework's in your folders and your cloth are on your bed.  Now there hair is combed and they are dresses  as they brush there teeth I wonder if the little one will ever make it all the way in the sink when she spits. We wait by the window for the bus to come.......beep beep music to my ears we rush outside to meat the bus I kiss them both on the cheek remind them to be good and eat all there lunch. I run back inside because again I forgot to put MY coat on. Come into my room wake my husband tell him wear his sock, pants, hat and gloves like I do everyday kiss him goodbye locked the doors set my alarm for 11:00am crawl back into bed this time in the middle stretch out for the first time all night why did I find the one guy that love to cuddle. I close my eyes and sleep until that DAM alarm goes off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment