Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I MIGHT HAVE TO MANY CLOTHS

I am slowly coming to the reality that I might of a cloth problem. I cant help it I just love them but my room is being eating by cloths and my husband reaching his highest level We split the room in half so my side can be decoration any way I want and the same with his side of the room but I ran out of room on my side so im slowly taking over his side to. I have to say tho I do wear everyone of those cloths so I don't just buy and never wear. So the point of this blog is to say I went and GOT MORE CLOTHS and they are so pretty. I really want to do a look book which is where I style all the cloths and take pic now im NOT doing this because I want to show off or anything. I want to do this because all these cloths are from thrift stores. I want to show girls that they can still look good and they don't have to pay $40 for a tee shirt or $80 for jeans what I like to do is look online mostly pinster and get ideas then go to the thrift and try to make that outfit for less so tomorrow Im going to get   the pic of the outfit I wanted then show u how I redid it for less . So its safe to say I am going to be busy tomorrow cause I have a lot to go thro And so its not for nothing this way when carl gives me that you have to many cloths look I can say its for the blog the people need me to buy the cloths lol do u think he will by it .....me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment