Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

FASHION SHOW

Ok I finally got my look book thing done. So these are just some of the cloths I got at the thrift stores by me I picked the best ones and anabella got some new cloths so we added her in lily was asleep so sadly she missed out. Well here they are hope u like them
(THE SWEATER)
 

(SWEATER AND SHIRT)
 
( BROWN COTTON DRESS)
 
(SWEATER AND PURSE)
 
(SWEATER SHIRT AND BAG)
 
(THE SHIRT)
 
(JACKET AND BAG)
 
( THE SHIRT)
(THE SHIRT)
 
(THE SWEATER)
 
That is all the pics we took I did get a lot more shirts plain gray black and white some plain gray and black tights and stuff like that. Again I did this to show u that u can still look really good and buy from thrift stores and the best part is all theses cloths are name brand so nobody has to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment