Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

ALL DRESSES UP AND NO WHERE TO GO

Today did not turn out the way we planned it. We were suppose to go to my brothers house and see the baby and have dinner at there new house but the car was not working right so poor carl spent all day fixing it. We had all the parts but they were just being a pain to get out it was something with the transmission. Long story short me and the girls got all ready to go cause he said he was almost done But that was not how it went. We waited and we waited and finally at 4:00pm I gave up. I hate when that happens we get so excited to do something then we get shut down. I know it wasn't his fault he was trying all day but you just cant help but get mad. Then to top it off the girls haven't seen the new baby yet so they REALLY wanted to go and they were MAD which made the rest of the day long and full of little attitudes. On to something a little happier carl and I both have good cameras now so if I ever get the guts to do the vlogs we should have more of those to come. I don't know what it is I feel so weird when I make videos like no one want to see my videos but then again I felt the same way when I started this blog and look at me now. Making the videos are easy even editing them is no prob I just can seem to hit that publish button. Also its so hard to figure out what to vlog about. I mean writing my blog works good for a blog but I think it would make a boring video. I don't know I will think of something or if any of you have any ideas lets me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment