Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2013

HATS AND GLOVES

Today me and my daughter went shopping which gave daddy some quiet time at home. We didn't get much we just went to the local stores by us. The mission was hats and gloves. Thank goodness gloves and hats aren't to much cause I seem to be buying them every year well to be honest I think I buy them two or three times a year because they loose them all the time. So we went to 3 different store and they had either none or they were to babyish, finally we found a pair they were happy with. It was so much easier when they were younger and we could just choose for them now they take as long as we do to decide which makes for a long day. With hats and gloves checked off the list the fun began we were able to take our money and buy what ever we wanted. 2 hours later we were done and broke not just broke we didn't have enough money to pay for it all. We were 3 dollars off. As I was about to decides what to put back a nice couple behind us offered to pay the 3 dollars after going back and forth for 2 minute I finally gave in and let them pay the 3 dollars. With so much bad in the world it is such a surprise every time someone is kind as sad as that sounds its true so again thank you kind strangers. For those of you following my anxiety blog know I had a driving fear we im happy to say I am doing really good I have been driving by myself I would not call myself cured of my driving fear but I can control the fear and push it away. On that happy note I am going to make dinner hang out with my family and just enjoy the rest of the night. I hope you have a great Saturday I would love to hear what you did to make the most of this day so tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment