Translate

Thursday, November 7, 2013

IS THEY BABY HER YET?


  Tomorrow my brother and his girlfriend (hopefully soon to be sister-in -law lol no pressure) are going to have a baby girl. Its weird because she is going to have a C-section so they know right when they are going to have her. which makes it nice for planning things but also makes for a ruff 24 hours. I mean just to know that In 24 hours there life will change forever even tho this is not either of there first child  its still one more and this is a baby. They don't like to just watch cartons and eat cereal  out of the box till your ready to get up ( I love my kids).It also gives you time to go thro everything to make sure you have everything you need for them or wanting to scream because of the things you still don't have. I don't see either of them getting much sleep tonight. I am so happy for them and can not wait to see her. Im not to happy about having to get up really early its at 7:30 in the morning so I have to get the girls on the bus get ready and we have to head down to the hospital and anyone who knows me knows I am not a morning person ( the things we do to hold a baby) so tomorrows blog will have lots of baby pics  I can't wait so if you guys are ready this I love you both and I am so happy for you and if your not reading this (you suck lol) but I love you anyway.

                                            I WANT A BABY MINE ARE TO BIG TO HOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment