Translate

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

THANKSGIVING MAKEOVER


Today is a dark gloomy day and as I look around my house at all my favorite Thanksgiving decorations I can't help feel a little sad. I spent all summer and even Halloween surrounded by color and now its just browns reds yellows and orange. So im going to show you how to add just a touch of color to your Thanksgiving décor but have it still feel homey. To start im going to show you some flowers now lets say you have 3 bouquets what I would do is talk one and replace it with color or change all three.
Same flowers different colors and a different vase.
 
 
Another way you can brightening thing up is napkins.
 
Lets look at the walls or fireplace
It's amazing how just a little color can change the whole look. Don't be afraid to add purple, green, blue and even pink. As far as pumpkins I love the orange but don't be afraid to throw in some white ones to. You can even add some gold to them.
 
You can even spice up your thanksgiving dinner by adding colored foods like red or purple potatoes, orange and yellow carrots and green and purple broccoli and white cauliflower.
 
I hope you found these tips helpful and if you have any other ideas don't be afraid to share.
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment