Translate

Saturday, November 30, 2013

FASHION SHOW AT GRANDMA'S

Today we went to my moms house for dinner which was  grab a little of thanksgiving leftovers some beef stew and a ham sandwich and it was great sometimes those meal are better. It was a quiet night of talking and hanging out my dad kept cracking joke about my turkey not being done i'll never live that down. Then the girls decided they wanted to put on a fashions show lily is such a tom boy she just ran out did a little spin for the camera faked a smile and left while anabella had to be pushed off the stage she my little diva but it was really cute.
 
 
 
and notice how anabella got all the nice dresses and poor lily got the oversize stuff so mean. After the fashion show we called it a night. When we came home lily was still hungry and she wanted a smile face sandwich and I didn't know what she wanted so I told her to make it and this is what she made
 
and that's what she ate she is to cute. I didn't write yesterday because not much happened. We didn't want leftovers so we took the girls to mcdonalds that really hit the spot.
 
 
well that was my Saturday tomorrow is December first so if the day goes as planned we will be decorating the house so be sure to check in tomorrow.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment