Translate

Saturday, November 23, 2013

IT IS FREEZING

I don't know how the weather is for you but in PA is it so cold and windy we even had a couple whiteouts. I am a bad wife my husband was working on the car tonight and he needed me to hold the flash light and I gave up after 10 min I felt really bad but the wind was just crazy and I could see 2 inches in front of me. If we needed the car tomorrow I might have stayed and helped but we don't so im not freezing my butt off for nothing. To make matters worse he did stay out there and finish again im a bad wife. That is also why this blog is being written at 1:00am. He wanted to watch a movie together and after what I did I thought I should at least turn the computer off and watch tv  we watched
Identity Theft im glad we did it was funny but I worn u  there are some parts that were just wrong funny but wrong. It reminds me of the movie Due Date. That was my day not to much happened the girls and I just hung out it was to cold to do anything else and now that it is 1:30am im going to bed hope you had a good and warm Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment