Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

THANK GOODNESS THEIRS SCHOOL TOMORROW

Today was one of those days when I just wanted to run away. I love my kids but today they did not love me back. It all started when I woke up this morning and every where I looked there was food and dishes and toys and cloths new stains that were not taking care of correctly and that was just the kitchen and living room. I wont even tell u about the bathroom. Well I just had to do something

I turned the TV off told my husband to either help or get out  ( he decided to work on the car) made a list of what had to be done and gave them the bad news. At first they thought it was a game and were more then happy to do the chores but then after 10 minutes they were not having fun anymore and wanted to stop but not today they were gona clean this house weather they liked it or not
 
 
 
Once the house was clean I felt a little better the girls went and played nicely for a little while they even put on a concert for me it was really cute
 
It really was great. After that it was the normal please sit down, don't do that , no not know and where are u going with those scissors.? we had dinner which was a just as crazy. We decided to eat where ever tonight so lily and I were sitting on my bed doing homework when she put her foot in my dinner and of course there was no extra after a good laugh about toe jam chili I had to find something else to eat. Then it was bath time and now it is bed time thank goodness this whole weekend has just been so crazy I am ready for Monday. Im going to tuck them into bed light some candles get my mp3 player and take a nice long bath.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment