Translate

Friday, November 29, 2013

THANKGIVING DAY

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was very good for me the day went by to fast. We had a few problems tho  I had planned to have dinner at 3:00pm but the turkey got done at 1:00pm


and im not sure how so that turned everything around now I had to get everything else cooked and I was still getting the house ready. thank goodness for the girls poor carl had to work 1/2 a day and when he came home we were going crazy he didn't know what to do or where to go lol but I did get it all ready on time .
It all looked great his parents came and we were all laughing and talking about how good it all looks then it came time to carve the turkey the white meat was nice and juicy and just falling apart then when I went to cut the leg I found out they were not done and neither were the wings for some reason the bottom of the turkey didn't cook all the way it must of been a little frozen still  I was so upset so we took off the white meat cooked it a little longer and just ate the white meat an hour later the dark meat was ready but we were so stuffed. Other then that is was great anabella did a what im thankful poem it was really good she really names some good things sometimes I forget how mature she is getting. After all that it was time for pies the girls went a little over board but I figured all well
 
I was a bad hostest tho I forgot all about making coffee I don't drink it so I tend to forget it a lot. The night ended and once everything was quiet I looked around the house that took me all day to clean turned off the lights and said tomorrows another day and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment