Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

THE FIRST SNOW




Its that time of year we had our first snow. On top of that the kids had there first 2 hour delay. I remember as a child waking up watching the tv and just praying please let there be no school and my mom sitting next to us praying please let there be school lol. It was really cute when my youngest lily woke up we told her it snowed she ran to the window open it and just went nut. I kinda feel bad its melting really fast so by the time they come home its gona be gone. I always find myself funny because I love the snow I love Christmas but 2 weeks into the real winter and all I want is summer I hate being cold I don't even go outside very much I hibernate but if I lived somewhere that had no snow I would cry. Two things I can't wait to do is build the first snow man and to go slay riding down our hills. I know its just the first snow and it was under an inch but if just puts me in such a good mood. I think about holidays, family food, decorations and memories. Now it would be perfect if we could have all the snow and fun and be 70 f  degrees out. all well I guess I cant have it all.
 
I was trying so hard not to laugh on the video

No comments:

Post a Comment