Translate

Friday, December 20, 2013

WHATS NEW?

Sorry I haven't writing in a couple of days to be honest there just wasn't much to write about. I have just been going thro the girls rooms and getting rid of toys they don't play with anymore so I have room for all the new toys Santa is going to bring. If Santa even stops by here, I don't know what it is but my girls have been so bad they don't lesson they fight all the time and  they don't want to help around the house. I keep telling them Santa is watching and that they wont get any presents they even got a message from santa saying they were going to be on his naughty list if they didn't shape up and none of it has worked. Im doing something wrong cause my kids just aren't scared of me anymore. Well anyway enough of that weather there good or bad Christmas is still gona be here in 6 days man it really is hard to believe. Were going shopping on Mondays so another year of last minute shopping for me but I have a list of everything I want to get people so it should go fast if they still have stuff in stock. ( fingers crossed) I really HOPE carl like what I picked out for him its not on his list but everything on his list is from the internet and it wont be here on Christmas so Im gona get him something else he wanted he asked for it months ago I hope he still wants it. I try really hard every year to get him something he likes he really is the hardest person to shop for he's one of those people that its best to just give money and a card to maybe one days ill just give up and do just that. O  I have to share this its just to funny I was looking for a toaster and I came across this one
 
 What makes it funny is our last name is Plant lol if it wasn't so much money I would get it they want almost a hundred dollars for it. (CRAZY)

No comments:

Post a Comment