Translate

Friday, December 6, 2013

DAY 5 AND 6 OF 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS BLOG

Sorry I did not write yesterday we were having trouble with the internet. So today I will be doing day 5 and 6. Day 5 question was What is your favorite Christmas movie? I have two VERY favorite movies I watch EVERY year since I was a little girl



My girl don't like white Christmas as much but the Nutcracker they love we spend most the movie dancing  all around and the rest glued to the TV. White Christmas is my movie I wait until they are asleep grab some hot coco and curl up on the couch and enjoy.
 Day 6's question is Who is the easiest person to shop for? I know they are not a person but I would have to say my dogs. I am the worst person when it comes to getting someone something because there is so much I want to get for them or I have No idea what to get them. Even to pick what I want is hard but the dogs get a new collar and a Giant bone every year nice and easy. Tomorrows question is the hardest one yet it is What is the best Christmas present you ever got? I am going to have to give this one a lot of thought because I have gotting a lot of really great gifts in my 27 yrs.  If you love the Nutcracker or White Christmas be sure to press the like button and if not u should be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment