Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

CHRISTMAS 2013 (PART 2)

Well part 2 of Christmas is gone. I am the worst person when it comes to waiting I should have waited till carl came home to help me with the camera but I didn't and some how I deleted all the pictures. Thankfully they were not important pictures but they still were pictures I wanted. I am still figuring out this camera
 
The biggest problem im having is the pictures keep coming out blurry it has so many options for different lighting and smile detection and you have to press a different button depending on how far away u are ect its a lot so I took some new pictures with it today. O and if you notice yes my tree and decorations are down already that's just my thing I love Christmas but the next day it all has to be put away ive had my fill and im done with it I know its crazy but anyway here are the pics I took today
 
 
the girls road around the house all day with their scooters
 Santa got them
 
My dryer door broke so now I need to tape it and put a chair against it ( so redneck)
 
 
Lily did her hair and makeup with her new vanity
 
 
While ana took care of her baby in her new nursery
 
 
I tried a new hairstyle on anabella
 
 
 
I just have to show off my new pillow my sister got me
 
 
We played Trouble
 
 
and the girls did some yoga on their new yoga mats. That was my day and as you can see some of the photos are blurry and some are good I have a lot of practicing to do. I hope to have more for you tomorrow so until then
 
GOODNIGHT!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment