Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

FROM BAD DAY TO GOOD DAY

If you follow my blog which you should you will know that yesterday was a bad day but thankfully today was a lot better. The girls and I made a video and it was a lot of fun even tho they made it really hard to talk. I also have a winter wonderland tag to do but I think I will wait until they are at school. They are calling for snow tomorrow morning and even tho I want the kids to have school I want the snow we tried to play outside today but lily ended up falling on the ice it was really scary she fell on her tail bone and it also knocked the wind out of her so was crying and rolling around holder stomach she is ok now but it was a long 20 min of not knowing her back still hurts a little but she is running around like normal. I am so proud of anabella today she took the money she has been saving and bought a present for her teacher. It is the cutest thing ever and I kid u not it really looks like her teacher

Its a teacher nutcracker. Not to much else happened today the girls opened door #9 of there chocolate advent calenders
 
Im not going to do Day9 of the 25 days of Christmas blog tonight because the question was what is your favorite window display and I don't really go to the big store so I don't know and Im to tired to search the web for one so sorry I know it cheating but tomorrows question is What is your favorite Christmas song? and I will do that one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment