Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

DAY 15 OF 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS BLOG




I reposted this because a lot of people are asking me where im getting my question. I  got this from Amywho1991.wordpress.com you should check her out. So on to todays question Travel vs Stay home for Christmas? I have a very crazy Christmas every year we start by having Christmas morning at home and after breakfast we go to my in-laws then for dinner we go to my parents. I say every year that I wish we could stay home and just relax but I know myself I would regret it I love spending time with family and I can't wait to give everyone their presents and hey at least at my moms I don't have to cook. Now here is the twist I would not want to travel more the an hour on Christmas. The roads are loaded with people who are rushing around and my husband and I always fight in the car we both think we are the best driver im sure u know what I mean so I would be tired from the night before then id me mad from the car ride and im sure the kids would be doing the are we there yet game so ya I don't see long travel working out for us. Long story short short travel yes long travel stay home. I would love to here what your opinion is so leave me a comment and feel free to join in to any of these question.

No comments:

Post a Comment