Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

NOT ANOTHER SNOW DAY!

Today was yet another snow day I love my girls but school time is me time and if they don't go to school I don't get my me time which makes mommy very crabby. The worst part is they start their 12 day Christmas vacation  in 2 days.  All they are doing is fighting Im finally at the point where  in less there's blood I DON'T CARE! I managed to get then to sit still a few seconds at a time so I could get there Christmas photos done.


                                                                              


 
 

 

 
Later we tried to go outside to play but it was just toooo cold which really sucks I want those days when it 30 or 40 out and a foot or 2 of snow and you actually break a sweat. Before dinner we got to watch the Nutcracker and the girls danced all over the house while I make dinner. You would think all that dancing would tier them out but nope they are still going strong. Hopefully they go to bed soon I am beat. even tho I bet u by the time they go to bed and I get everything cleaned I will get my second wind and be up till 3 that happens to me all the time. Does that ever happen to u?  Well I will leave you with a video of anabella dancing to the Nutcracker I don't even no if u knows I took this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment