Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

DAY 12 AND 13 OF 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

Sorry I missed yesterday so I will do two questions today #12 was Who is the hardest person to shop for? That would have to be my husband. I have been with him for 10 years and I have never gotten him anything he really liked and I try really hard every year. It doesn't help that for the past 5 years he make the money and he doesn't give me money to buy him something he thinks he doesn't need anything. He tries to make it like he like the gift but after 10 yrs I know better and that is why he is the hardest person to shop for. # 13 is What is the best place to go shopping? I never do it but I wish I would I think the best place is the internet. I hate the stores they are crowded and they never have the stuff your looking for. Tomorrows question is traveling vs staying home?

No comments:

Post a Comment