Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

CHRISTMAS 2013 (PART 1)

Merry Christmas everyone hope it was great. As you see in the title this is part 1 and that is because I got a new camera for Christmas and took a lot of pictures with it but I have no idea how to upload them to the computer so I have to wait for carl to come home and help it keeps saying I need something and im not sure what it is so there will be more to come. Ok back to Christmas the day started very early at my house lily decided to wake up at 6am but know one else wanted to get up ( carl and anabella) and let me tell you it is really hard to keep a 5 year old calm when she has presents staring her right in the face. Around 7:30 everyone finally got up
 
 
 
 
one day santa will bring them bigger rooms to put all this stuff in
 
 
 
Santa brought skittles and anabella a new coat
 
 
After our egg and pancake breakfast we went to carls moms house sorry I forgot to take pictures there I got a little caught up in it all. once we got back to the house we had to get ready to go to my moms house and like always we got there later then I wanted to we said 1 and got there at 4:30
 
 
 
Dinner was really good. Later we watched the Croods (thanks santa) it was a good movie and like all kid movies it made me cry at the end I would recommend this movie. By the time the movie was over we were all so tired so we said our goodnight and went home. When we got home my house was a mess we had been just leaving the presents in the living room and there was nowhere to put anything. I spent the whole next day cleaning. I will tell you more when I get the rest of the picture so ill talk to u later. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment