Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

CHRISTMAS EVE

Christmas eve is finally here. Today was full of running around getting last minute things. To our surprise we got stuck in a little blizzard the roads were just crazy. I have to laugh every time I see a 4wheel drive car in a ditch. They think they can just speed right thro the snow but they can't. We made it to my moms ok and got the girls home I really did miss them. I made yummy cookies for Santa and other people


wrapped the presents the girls got each other and grandparents Then sat on the couch and anabella read the Night Before Christmas

                              They opened the last door of their chocolate advent calenders
 
 
 
We hung up the star
 
 
and put out the cookies Hot chocolate and carrots along with some letters they wrote Santa
 
 
Now its time to go to bed well the girls at least I still have lots to do so I hope all of you have a happy and safe
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment