Translate

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

PLAYING IN THE SNOW


Today was yet another day of no school for the girls do to snow but at least today we really got snow not just ice. So we had to take advantage of it  I also had to find a way to get out their energy.
 
We even went for a nice walk
 
we made a small video while walking nothing to Wow but im still figuring out how to use the whole editing thing so im going to be putting more videos up be sure to go to my youtube channel (Heather Plant) and check it out Then we came in for some much needed hot chocolate
 
We also decorated our Christmas tree I cant believe carl said yes I was in total shock
 
 
Then we made Christmas cupcakes (YUMMY)
 
Opened door #10 of their chocolate advent calendar
 
and off to bed sorry this blog is a little long but a lot happened today and even tho I love hanging out with my girls I really hope there is school tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment