Translate

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

THIS CHICKEN TASTE LIKE PORK

The funniest thing happened tonight I make a nice dinner and the whole time carl kept saying how the meat was so tuff I couldn't understand the girl and I thought it was great  but see carl has come down with a cold he's been in bed all day so I just told him it because your sick the meat is fine. He eats all but one pieces look at it and says is this a breaded pork chop? I said yes what did you think it was? the whole time his thought he was eating breaded chicken. That's why he thought it was so tuff it was the funniest thing ever. Not much else happened today but I did make some homemade doughnuts

 
YUMMY!
 
Carl was mad at me for making such good snacks when he feels like crap lol.
 I told him we would save him one for when he felt better. The girls were so not happy this morning I had to drag them out of bed and dress them myself. I think lily was still half a sleep when she got on the bus lol
 
The girls opened door #3 of there chocolate advent calendar then off to bed
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment