Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

MY WEEKEND WAS .......

This weekend was crazy fun long and cold. We spent all day Saturday trying to film a video on how to make my families 5 way holiday cookies. We cleaned the kitchen did hair and makeup got the lighting all ready which was anything but easy. The girls cut up all the cherries while they waited lol it was funny because their fingers turn red and they couldn't clean it off.


When everything was set I put out all the ingredients and we practiced our lines
 
Then the web cam program stopped working so carl had to go on line and find a new one
 
they were not happy after about 30 min we were once again ready to go well I was but lily was not everything went down hill nothing was working out so we decided to just give up its not worth getting all worked up over it now if I was getting paid good money for it we would have just tapped her to the chair and painted a smile on her lol (just kidding)
 
Sunday was a better day we made more cookies
 
 
While I cooked these cookies and make some others the girls went outside and played in the snow
 
 
 
 
After lunch the girl got to decorate the sugar cookies
 
 
 
 
I kept forgetting to take pictures of the other cookies I made I gave some way already but these are what I put them in and they are filled to the top
 
YUMMY!!!!
 
I do have to share this lily was just being to cute
 
 
Hope you all had a great weekend
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment