Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I LOST HIS WEDDING RING!


Yesterday we finally started our Christmas shopping you got to love last minute shopping. So my adventure started by packing the kids and taking them to my moms for a sleep over

The garbage bag had their pillows and blanket. Then we were off we got to the first store (kmart) at
 
I spent 3 days making a nice list of everything I wanted to get people it had pictures and everything. we start looking around and they don't have any of it so right off the bat my list is pointless. So we looked around for an hour or 2  got a few things then went to walmart. Now this is were it all happened. Carl had to get a new wedding ring so we decided to get him one for Christmas. His first mistake was letting me hold it. We checked out at one of those self check out at walmart got to the car and the ring was gone we looked throw every bag pocket purse it was gone. I was so upset carl was no help he kept picking on me we went back in and looked everywhere. Well we didn't find to much at walmart so we went back to kmart
 
I am so glade I wore sneakers my whole body hurt. I have never had such a hard time spending money as I did last night ( the joy of last minute shopping) After we get all done we decide to go back to walmart and see if anyone found the ring and they did I was so HAPPY. I left it in the shopping cart that I put back in the store ( we had two carts)  and some guy brought it in. Thank goodness some people still have kind hearts it was not a cheap ring either. while we were there we remembered we need wrapping paper and all that stuff and some small little things.
 
At this time we were on our was home and thank goodness I don't want to seem like a 5 yr old but I had reached my wining stage I was the one going can we go now I want to go home im tired im hungry ya it was sad.
 
This is the time we got home we were gone for 8 hours now I have a livingroom full of presents that have be wrapped before the girls come home and make more cookies and we have to go back to the store to get some more presents because we just couldn't find what we wanted for some people but were just going to dollar general ( nice and close) so im writing this at 8 in the morning I will have Lots of picture of tomorrow to share with you and I hope everyone has a safe and happy
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment