Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

DECORATING THE HOUSE

 
Today I got to decorate the house this is my favorite time of year. Sadly Im not allowed to put up the tree until 2 weeks before cause my husband is a Grinch but hey at least I can decorate.
 
 but I think next year ill do it when the girls have school they were a lot of help and they had a lot of fun but I like things to go were I want them to go and they want to do the opposite we made it work tho
 
we put up the stockings yes there is only four of us but see we also have stockings for the two dogs yep santa fills there stockings to
 
 
 
we put lights around the bathroom mirror the girls love it they took there baths tonight and wanted only these lights on they said it was relaxing.
 
 
to top thing off today daddy made dinner and in our house that doesn't happen very often he's a great cook its just he loves grease so I don't let him cook but tonight he made a beef pot pie it was really good
 
We ate in the living room and watched the Grinch then the girl got to open there first door to there  chocolate advent calendar
 
and that was my day and now its time for bed so Im going to tuck the girl in and sit back and enjoy the pretty lights.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment