Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

DAY 2 OF 25 DAY OF CHRISTMAS BLOG

               Todays question was What's your favorite Christmas scents/smells?
I have to say my favorite smell for Christmas is cookies

I love to eat them and I love to make them. When I was growing up my dad and us would make hundreds of cookies no really hundreds so that is a great memory I have and now that im a mom I carry on the tradition so every year I make all kinds of cookies and we hand them out to family and friends.  My favorite candle for Christmas are the apple cinnamon I know it seems more thanksgiving smell but for me it says Christmas I didn't get a new candle yet because when it come to scents I am VERY picky but I will find it soon. I did find this one candle last year that smelt like cookies but I don't remember what brand it was and none of the ones I've looked at lately are it I don't know but it really smelled like chocolate cookies so if you have any idea which one it was I will so look into it. 
Tomorrows question is Post a picture of Christmas when you were a little kid. That should be fun so make sure you come back tomorrow to see me as a little kid on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment