Translate

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DAY 3 OF 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

Today's question wasn't really a question at all it says Post a picture of Christmas when you were a child. I could never choose just one so I have 3 for you
                                                    The Barbie car was my favorite

Every year my dad played Santa for all the kids on our road. I remember as kids I was so embaressed 
cause I knew who he was but I had to sit on his lap and act like he was the real Santa I was 12 or 13 the last year he played Santa lol he still has the suit. 
 
sorry this one is so dark it was snowing that day but this is one of my favorite Christmas pictures. This is a picture of me my brother my little sister and my dad my mom was taking the picture. We were picking out our Christmas tree the one behind us is the one we picked. I don't know what  is was about this day but it was just perfect do you have one of those picture or memories were it was just perfect and you can remember every last detail of that day. So those are my Christmas picture hope love them. Tomorrows question is  Wrapping paper or Gift bag? so be sure to come back and find out.
 




                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment