Translate

Thursday, December 12, 2013

DAY 12 OF 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS BLOG

Todays question was not a question at all but it asked for a photo of Christmas baking. I have not started my cookies yet but I did go out today and get all the stuff. I plan on starting them tomorrow but we will see I might just wait until the weekend. So here is just some of the stuff I got

a lot of the other stuff I already had in stock. I also got these really cute boxes to put the cookies in. Like ii had said in other blogs I make A LOT of cookies and I give them to family and friends. Here is a list of some of the cookies im going to make

chocolate chip
cherry
raisin
gingerbread men
sugar
brownies
oatmeal raisin
m&m
 cut outs

I think that's all of them so ya im going to be busy.

How many of u bake cookies for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment