Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

HOW MANY EGG RECIPES DO YOU KNOW?


My husband works on a farm and he come home today with 14 dozen eggs because they needed the cartons. I think they have to many chickens o and by the way we have 5 chicken of our own. So now I have a fridge full of eggs with no cartons lol this is crazy And just because he's a great listener he said I can make stuff and freeze it for the blog. because I wrote a blog a couple of weeks ago on freezing food. So anyway Im going to make little baby quiche, and egg salad and some breakfast burittos to freeze. One good thing is that when it comes to making some of my Christmas cookies and cakes I will have eggs. I am very excited to hear we will be getting some warmer weather by us the next few days it will be nice to get back outside and maybe go for a walk. Its just been to cold here to do anything. Today was anything but quiet they girl we going crazy I think they might have a candy stash somewhere in there rooms thank goodness they go back to school tomorrow even tho I was enjoying not waking up at 6 am but I get me time back and a clean house.

Tonight dinner was you guessed it eggs
eggs potatoes and bacon 
 
 
lol maybe instead of having family over for dinner I'll have them over for breakfast. After dinner the girls opened door #2 on there chocolate advent calendar
 
and now it's time for bed
 
have an eggcilent night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment