Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2013

DAY 7 OF 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS BLOG

Todays question was What is the best Christmas presents you ever got? I thought about this all day and I can't think of just one present that was the best because every year I get something new that becomes my best present ever. When I was little My parents always made sure to get me at least one gift I really wanted. Weather it was the a Barbie doll or a Barbie car or the coolest doll house. Or a  more recent example is every year I would get the new twilight light movie and at the time they were my favorite presents. So I can not say just one Christmas present was my favorite. That really is a hard question to ask. Now get me Edward Cullens and that might make my top favorite Christmas present and if not its worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment