Translate

Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



Hope you had a happy Halloween ours was great they girls had a blast at school anabella was a biker girl and lily was a fairy

LILY
 
They came home already bouncing off the walls. We hung out for awhile then we had dinner and got ready
Anabella became a zombie biker
 
 and lily became an even prettier fairy then my sister came over and we did her zombie makeup
We even dressed the dog up as a witch
 2 hours later my work was done
 
They looked great ana even tried eating the dog
 
We really did have a good time even tho it rained the whole time. The one thing that got me and carl mad was we couldn't tell witch house were giving candy  some had there porch lights on but no decorations then some had decoration and no porch light and some we could tell either way. So I have decided we need to make up signs to put at the end of our driveways saying TRICK OR TREATERS WELCOME so we know to go to them and if there no sign then there not doing it because it was really had to figure out were to go. Let me know if u agree with my sign idea cause I will so be that crazy lady handing out sign next year . Other then that it was good we went to my moms for awhile and the girls fell asleep which really sucked because they needed a bath they had makeup all over there faces and pink spray in there hair so when we got home we had to wake them up and give them a bath they were not happy again they should really have no school the day after Halloween. Well they are fast asleep now and carl and I can raid there bags of candy then go to bed . So good night and again happy Halloween.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment