Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I WANT A BRITISH ACCENT

On my new schedule I have declared Thursday random thought day. So have u ever watched a movie were the actor had an accent and after u find urself  using  that's accent or am I alone in that......
I find it happens a lot with Irish and British  accents. I don't now what it is I have been watching a couple of youtubers this week and 2 of them happen to be british and every once in a while I will come out with a british accent not a very good one but its there. All I have is a boring American accent and I don't even speak that  right. If I could choose I would want a british or irish accent I just like the sound of them even telling someone off in there language sounds nice. So I ask u if u could choose an accent what would it be and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment