Translate

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM!


I LOST INTERNET AND PHONE TODAY!!!!! I never thought I used the internet that much but I was wrong. For some reason we lost internet and phone early this morning and it didn't come back on until 8:00pm that was 12 hours  of ......

NO facebook
NO twitter
NO youtube
NO blog
NO Netflix
NO pogo
NO phone
 
and to top it off there was nothen on tv. I did find something to do I clean and read a little but it didn't help I kept checking to see if it was back on every 20 min. How do you think u would do I mean think of how often you use the internet or phone in a day or OMG what if your cell phone didn't work. This is gona be a short blog because now that the internet is back on I have to go see what Ive miss in the past 12 hours
 
 
In the comment let me now what you would miss if u had no internet or phone

No comments:

Post a Comment