Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Well I had this really kool blog idea ready to go for today but its not quit ready yet so im gona put it in tomorro's blog. So today I will just talk about today well for the first time I rode on the back of my husband bike I have been so afraid to . I have to say it was a lot of fun and I didn't freak out(GO ME) I am really trying this just for it attitude. Plus he has been so good helping me thro my anxiety the least I can do is trust him and to do something he really wanted he was so happy I went and so am I. The girls and I tried to do a vlog tonight it was a mess I don't want to give to much away in case we use it but we were doing a recipe and lily kelp eating the ingredients ana kept taking my lines and carl (my husband) on camera well lets just say we all need to keep our day jobs but it was a lot of fun I should have kept the out takes it would have make a funny blog "HOW NOT TO MAKE A VIDEO" The girls want to do more videos but to be honest I never look good in them im more a write stuff down and take pic kinda girl maybe ill find more thing for them to do and let them be the movie stars we will see well its gona be a short blog today hope u all read or maybe watch the blog tomarro we worked really hard on it

No comments:

Post a Comment