Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

LIFE


I am new to this whole blogging thing but I figured why not give it a shot I am always writing in journal, maybe some of my crazy thought will help others so here it goes. I am 27 and a mother of 2, 3 if u count my husband. I live a pretty simple boring life in the country. which is probably why my mind wonders so much. I am one of those people that when u first meet u think im quiet and no fun but then when u get to know me im the girls u pretend not to no in public but in a good way. like right now ur reading this going wow get to the point. I don't even really have a point yet. I guess I'll tell what we did today. Today my girls and I made makeup tutiorals one for a 5yr old and one for a 9 yr old it was so cute. they get a kick out of having there videos on youtube they think there famous. if I had youtuube when I was young I would have been a way kooler teenager. I had no idea how to put makeup on or do my hair. my mom only new that 60's look love ya mom but no. Even now at 27 I am just learning how to do my hair and makeup thanks to youtube not that I have any wear to look special to but I look dam good going grocery shopping lol well I think I will leave it there for today trust me I could fill this whole page with my thought but I will control myself I cant promise the same restraint in the future till later 

No comments:

Post a Comment