Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

MY SATURDAY SUCKED

I hope u all had a good Saturday it was a cold rainy day today and to top it off I have a stomach bug.
      
DONT I LOOK LOVELY
 
So while my family had a yummy meal for dinner I had this
 
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
 
I always make homemade soup when my family is sick but since im the one who's sick I get the can stuff I really need to teach anabella how to make it
On a happier note I did get 3 really good books yesterday I do plan to do a review on them
 
There is McKenzie, Morning for Dove and Unwilling Warrior  They are romantic westerns so far I am reading McKenzie and loving it so far I will get into more detail of what there about in my vlog when I look better to do one. Ive never done a review before but when I look online for good romantic western there are like maybe 5 and there not even the good books I have read so many great books that no one even know's is out there so my mom told me "well why don't u do a review "so Im gona do it. Well right now I am going to bed I really hope I feel better when I wake up I hate this feeling. So that was my Saturday hope yours was good I would love to here about it so tell in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment