Translate

Friday, October 25, 2013

WHAT A WEEK

Sorry I am really bad at this blog thing I missed so much this week its not funny I had so many ideas for the blog and none of them seemed to work out. I am Really gona try to keep up with it. I am also going to try to do some vlogs may be on tues and thurs we will see as a mom it is really hard to plan things things just come up out of no where. You didn't miss to much excitement tho today we went shopping for my husbands dad's b-day and my nieces b-day and came home with so much more as always. We can never seem to go to the store for just the things we need. I am really excited because we got our second children (  our best friends kids ) presents there oldest son who's 3 just had to get an operation and I feel really bad because they moved to ohio and this is the first big thing in his life I wasn't there for so we had to buy him a big present and because we can't leave his sister out we bought her something to. I wish I was there to see them open it I really got to get a web cam. I am so lost without them. Tomarro we go to my moms for my nieces 1st b-day she is getting so big. Well like I said I am really gona try to do better with the blog and I hope u keep following because  Im having a lot of fun and finally getting the hang of all this. so it will only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment