Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

HOT CHOCOLATE

 
Tonight I made one of my kids favorite drinks for when the weather gets cold HOT CHOCOLATE. It was my first time trying this recipe and it was really easy. I would change one thing from the recipe and that is not add the sugar I don't know what they were thinking but that is a lot of suger all together it was good but I want my kids to fall asleep at some point so u should really try this recipe out and again just leave the sugar out
 
What your gona need is
 
1 1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate
1/3 cup milk chocolate
whipped cream
 
1: Heat up the whole milk and the heavy cream just to get it warm enough to melt the chocolate.
2: Take it off the burner and add the chocolate whisk it for a few minutes then put it back on the burner just to keep it warm and help melt it while you get the cups ready
3: After you get it into the cups top it off with whipped cream and enjoy.
 
Both girls tried it and they loved it. To go along with it I made a apple pie I am not the worlds best baker so I cheated and bought one from the store. We got our pie and chocolate milk snuggled in my bed and watched a good Halloween movie. I hope you give this a try let my now what u thought of it in the comments.
 
STAY WARM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment