Translate

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

LAST MINUTE HALLOWEEN SHOPPING


Well another year of last minute shopping. We finally got to go shopping for the girls Halloween costumes and thank goodness we are mostly making there costumes this year because there is nothen left. We had to go to 5 different store just to get the stuff they needed. Yes we could have gone to party city or one of those other Halloween store but it was either gas to go there or gas to go trick or treating. I don't know about u but with us I swear the bills just seem to land right around every holiday there is. On a happy note we did get the stuff and the girls are gona look great. Lily is going to be a fairy and anabella is going to be a biker chic for school and at night she's going to be a killer clown biker chic so that will be fun and this year we are taking my little sister with us she going to be a zombie. It is going to be a busy day I have to wake up early and get them ready for school costume and all then they have half a day. So that gives me a little time to get them all ready make dinner and out the door. After trick or treating we are going to stop over my moms to hang for a little while and then home to get washed and  go to bed man im tired just writing that times like these I miss coffee. Im glad they have half a day but I kind wish they would have no school the next day instead. They are going to be so tired and u know there going to eat to much candy. I can't wait tho I love Halloween sadly this is going to be the first year carl and I aren't dressing up I don't know maybe we will find something to wear But don't worry I will have lots of pics  so be shore to check in tomorrow night to see them.
 
 HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE
HALLOWEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment