Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dear Friend, What a nice day

 
 
Dear Friend,
 
It's finally feeling like SPRING!!!!! but I still want MORE. The girls didn't go to school today I over slept and our car aint working so I could drive them. So we played outside all day. The girls blew bubbles
 
while I sat and took in the warm sun
I could have so taking a nap  I thought it would be a nice time to do my nails carl HATES the smell so I can't do it in the house I do agree its a strong smell that seems to last all day
 
I got as far as taking my old nail polish off then realized with both girls being home there was no way they were gona let me sit here and do my nails so I decided to wait until tomorrow.
 
I got a little run in it was not as long or as fast I would have liked but it counts
 
we had a race ana won but she didn't have a dog who smells ever few inches and lily who likes to stop and throw rocks over the hill but I let her have the win.
 
Carl got to ride his bike finally he had three coats on lol
 
while we waited for daddy to return the girls played on the swings it was fun lily was swinging and as I was taking the picture her boots flew right off the one almost hit me
 they were ana's boots and they were 3 sizes to big but it was funny
 
she tried to say she didn't need shoes but after a few minutes her feet were ice this all happened after 7pm so it was cold. Thanks to all that fresh air they went right to bed tonight.
 
I forgot about these pictures I tool on Saturday. Lily went to her first birthday party it was one of her friends at schools
 
She had a blast
 
so that was my day i hope u got to go out and enjoy it.
 
 
Sincerely
ur sun kissed friend
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment