Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

Dear Friend How do they do it?




Dear friend,

Today was such a dark ucky day. I wont lie I spent most of it sitting in bed watching tv and playing online I CANT STOP going on Pinterest I have a real problem. I waited for the rain to stop and finally got dressed and went out for my run at 3:00pm not the smartest thing ive done. I got done a few minutes before the bus came and the girls saw me in my workout close and kept begging to go on a run I told them I just got back from one and was to tired ya cause me telling kids im tired is suppose to mean something right. Me being the great mom that I am said ok let me rest and get dinner ready and we will go. What they hear was go throw ur stuff on the living room floor and lets go. lol I can't help but smile so after a little bit we went for a walk
 
Lily brought her baby tiger I thought ok cause any other time we talk her dolls she walks soooooo slow and I was up for that
 
Nope she would push the stroller really hard and run after it and do it again and before I knew it
 
I was eating their dust. anabella decided she wanted to run a mile so I said go for it thinking this girl will be to poops soon enough
 
nope she went from that tree to me 8 times no problem
 then they went and jumped on the trampoline and here I am having trouble taking off my shoes I don't know how they do it but my new goal is to be like my 9 yr old daughter lol well there you go I ran I walked I wrote two book reviews and now a daily blog im either going to take a nice hot bath or just pull the covers up and go to sleep ill let u know tomorrow what I did.
 
Sincerely
your pooped friend

No comments:

Post a Comment