Translate

Monday, March 3, 2014

Dear Friend, I needed a laugh



Dear Friend,

         Last night I couldn't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep the last couple of night to be honest. I think a lot has to do with my lack of motivation. Its not that I don't want to do things its just there aint much to do. So im just not tired at night. So I am determined to change that I have some fun ideas for spring and I have 14 days to get them all figured out. I want to do crafts and food and some other fun things  so be sure to keep an eye out for up coming blogs. Back to me not being able to sleep last night I ended up going on google and found some funny quote I thought I would share them with u.


 
 
our get alone shirt 
 
I think I might make one of these for my girls
 
 
 
 
this one wasn't funny but it sure put a smile on my face how bout u?
 
 
Sincerely
your drooling friend
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment