Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

The Man From Stone Creek Book Review

 
This book has : Love, Death, Happiness, Sex, and Murder
 
It is a Women's Western based back in 1900's when women weren't suppose to show affection to men until there wedding night and being alone with a man would spred rumors and a mans word held true no matter what.
 
 
This Book was hard to put down every chapter leaves you wanting to know what happens next. It is about an Arizona Ranger named Sam O'Ballivan  who is sent to Stone Creek to go under cover as a school teacher to stop a gang of train robbers. Sam had done many jobs like this before but none of them had Maddie Chanceler a beautiful strong willed women who worked at the local store.  Maddie didn't like him the moment she saw him and yet she couldn't stop starring  and the trouble was neither could he but he had a job to do and a girl waiting for him back home. I don't want to tell you to much but maddie the store keeper is some how involved with the the train robber. Just as Sam and Maddie start to fall in love Sam's bride to be makes a surprise visit. The members of the gang were a total surprise to me I would have never guessed and no its not Maddie. the last couple of chapters get real hot and heavy that took me by surprise I blushed A LOT! Also close to the end there is a new character call Rowdy Rhodes remember him because she shows up in the second book.
I promise you will not regret reading this even me writing this does it no justice I just want to tell you all about it so if you do read it let me know what you thought and make sure you read #2 A Wanted Man
 

No comments:

Post a Comment