Translate

Friday, March 21, 2014

Dear Friend, Im reading to shed these layers

 
 
Dear Friend,
 
                 I know it has been along time since I have written but to be honest there just wasn't anything to write about. It feels real good to write again I just love sharing with you and hearing back from you. I know some of you can't write back because of that whole google plus thing but remember you can also write me on twitter and facebook my info is on the side. I am so happy it is spring even tho looking out my window its hard to believe. I already feel my feet itching to get out and about. Looking at my yard today now that most of the snow is gone I saw how bad my yard really is its a mess.There are lawn chairs all over Christmas boxes I never finished burning, toys,  garbage Its gona take me all weekend to clean it up. I don't really mind its a fresh start even tho while cleaning it all up I might say a few chose words but deep deep down ill be happy. Ill be really happen when I can shed some of these layers I hate being all bundles I feel like I cant move. I want shorts a tang top and bare feet. How about u what are you most looking forward to? and jen u cant say for me to come vistit  it has to be something else lol. One thing im not looking forward to is spring cleaning. are you? Im not starting the inside spring cleaning part until its warm enough to get my room back and o what a happy day that will be. Im sure most of you know that I have started reading children's stories if not ill leave one at the bottom so u can check it out. I decided to do it because ana and lily like watching those kind of things on youtube and I thought I love to read why not join in the fun and im trying to find books that not every kids knows I mean u should see how many little red riding hood or 3 little pigs there are on youtube so I want ones that are just as good but they will be new to them and they have little lessons in them like to keep your room clean and go to bed on time and not to be mean to others stuff like that. Well it might not be ever bodies cup of tea but im having fun making them of there is any story you kids like or you liked as a child that u think might me fun to read let me know.  
 
Anyway im just glad its spring even tho people tell me that we might get more of that u know what (evil white stuff) I know the sun is brighter the plants and  trees will still bloom the days are longer and the air is fresher.
 
Sincerely,
little miss sunshine 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment