Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dear Friend, Look What I Found




Dear Friend,

Yesterday was so nice it makes today seem so cold and dark. I hope you got to get out and enjoy it and those who we sick Im sorry and I hope you get well soon. I got a lot done yesterday I filled 3 big garbage bags full of just crap from outside a lot of it is still frozen to the ground but I made a dent. Also my dryer has not been working all winter and the laundry is taking over my bathroom, I just cant keep up with it. So I put up 2 cloths lines
 
and no I will NOT be hanging underwear. It so nice I was doing one load a day and with this I did 3 loads in one day. The sad thing was ana had trouble thinking of what to were today cause there was to many choses. After all that we went for a nice long walk
 
well I walked they ran
 
 
we went to the bridge and made the truck honk their horns even at 27 I still do a happy dance every time we get one to honk.
 
they had to jump in every puddle they found and they lucked out and found a little river running down the road
 
We went back home and had lunch at the picnic table
 
and look what I found
 
today the girls are hanging out at their friends house it was suppose to be just ana but she said lily could come to so I got the house to myself  (thank you) so after I finish this blog I think I might go to the store by myself figure out dinner and maybe clean or maybe just sit on the couch and watch tv we will see.
 
 
sincerely,
me!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment