Translate

Wednesday, March 26, 2014






     Dear friend,

            Im cold and im sick of being cold. They say this weekend is going to be warm I can't wait but at the same time im afraid to look at what next week will bring. This winter has been so long for everybody. I watch a couple of people on youtube and they are all going to the park and some are wearing shorts and here we are still in winter cloths. I like pa but I don't think im made for this weather. Anyway do you like my blog I love it its just so pretty and I feel warmer just looking at it. I have been working very hard on the blog to get it so there is a little bit of something for everybody. I still have a lot to go so bare with me its harder then it looks. Im going to have Recipes, fitness, books, carfts and the daily blog with my family. Now all the new blogs are going to be on the home page just like always but because im going to be putting more then one up a day if you just want to read one's on recipes, or books, ect then you click on the bottom on top that says books and it will send you to all the post I did on book or you can just scrawl  on down and read them all and if they are blank it just means I haven't done one yet but keep checking cause I will be adding them soon.
so that is what I have been working on I kinda lucked out having a cold this week cause I just sat in bed and worked. I know this post was a little boring but I just wanted to share what have been working on and let you guys know how to work it. STAY WARM!

                                                                               Sincerely
     
                                                                  Your over dressed for spring friend

No comments:

Post a Comment